Wirks brings affordable virtual reality to the hands – and heads – of everyone by combining the best of Sony HMD, Kinect motion sensor, and Vizard VR authoring toolkit.
Only $2,990 – includes hardware, development tools, fun apps & training!
- Unleash Kinect and experience interactive 3D fully immersive as only head-mounted displays can provide
- Design and build your own Kinect applications for everything from scientific research to entertainment & architectural exploration using Vizard’s straightforward development environment
- Contact us if you’re interested in redistributing your WIRKS apps. With Vizard Enterprise, it’s free!
- Lightweight, wide-angle, high resolution 3D head-mounted display
- Natural gesture sensing for enhanced interaction with head, hands, and feet of one or multiple users
- Rapid app development with powerful authoring toolkit Vizard
- Extend apps to any of the numerous devices already supported by Vizard
App Starter Kit
Lightweight, comfortable, and high visual fidelity, this head-mounted display provide a rich view into virtual worlds.
Full body interaction without controllers. The Kinect captures the motion of your head, hands, and feet, and that lets you step right into a virtual world.
The glue that pulls it all together, Vizard VR is the established authoring toolkit for putting interactive world design in the hands of beginners and experts.